|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 1 year|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Situated in the perfect location, is this massive double storey three bedroom townhouse. Located within walking distance to Glenhuntly Road shops, restaurant's and cafe's, Elsternwick or Ripponlea train stations, trams and busses.
- Entrance hallway
- Massive open modern kitchen leading to the tiled lounge/ dining zones
- Gas cooking, dishwasher, and ample cupboard space
- Small downstairs lounge room/study leading to a second private courtyard
- Euro laundry with washer/dryer included
- Downstairs powder room
- Large bedroom (3.8m x 3.3m) upstairs with two built in wardrobes
- Central second bathroom upstairs
- Split system heating/cooling in each of the bedrooms
- Gas wall heater/air conditioner in the lounge room
- Paved outdoor courtyard
- Unlimited ADSL2 Internet available
- Foxtel (Sports Pack included) available
The second lounge room/study area downstairs is unfurnished and has room for a couch and tv if you already have these.
Hi, my name's Rob and I'm 27 yrs old. Currently working part time as a barista in a cafe whilst studying a Masters in Sports Business full time at uni. I love going to the gym 3-5days a week (time permitting) and generally try to lead a healthy lifestyle. I enjoy casual drinks (beer, wine or cider) with friends and or housemates, going to the movies, catching up on the latest episode of Game of Thrones, and going out for coffee or brunch on the weekends when I'm not working. I'm passionate about sport, so end up watching lots of sport live and or at home..
I would consider myself generally pretty tidy, neat and clean. Quiet and respectful of others and their need for space and privacy. But more than happy to have a chat at the end of the day about anything. Someone like minded and easy going would be perfect.
Natasha is a 26yr old from the UK. She is a young professional, sponsored and working full-time in insurance. She is tidy, clean and a respectful housemate. Tash is easy going, enjoys going to the gym and having quiet evenings during the week. She loves socialising with friends and housemates on the weekends.
We're looking for fun, easy going, and respectful, tidy and considerate housemates to share with me. Someone who is happy to socialise over a few drinks/dinner. If you’re friendly, considerate and don’t mind doing your bit to keep the house clean and tidy, then we’re on the same page.