|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 2 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Hello! Here is my humble little beach unit and puppy (Luna), and we are both in need of a housemate. My work is fly in fly out, so I will only be home for 6 days every 2 weeks - apart from then you will have the place to yourself. I am in need of a housemate who is willing and wanting to care for my dog while I'm not here - a walk every few days, some cuddles and food & water will keep her happy. She is mainly an inside dog, so housemate must be okay with sharing the house with Luna. It means a lot to make sure that I'm leaving my dog with someone who cares for her :)
Looking for someone who is relatively neat and tidy, and respectful of the unit while I'm away :) Flexible and easy going person to fit in with our lifestyle.
Here’s a little more about this beach shack:
- Spare room comes fully furnished with a double bed and a large built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom is shared with me (when I'm here)
- Water bill is included in rent
- Situated smack bang in between Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach - Only 10 minutes walk to the heart of either
- Unit is completely fully furnished, all you need to bring is linen & towels
- 5 minute walk to G-Link tram stop
- Females only please
- No couples
- No party goers
- No pets, sorry!
The room is available until November, with the possibility of extending....please feel free to contact me
See above :)