|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
We are a friendly and respectful mixed international house. Please read this ad carefully before messaging us.
- Two Aussies, one Polish, one Chilean and one Russian.
- 185 plus 20 bills per week = Good size approx. Fully furnished with. Tiled floors. Nice window. Available 18th May.
- Room/s available = One private room.
- Bills = $20 per week (includes everything such as power, gas, internet and water).
- Bond is 3 weeks of rent and bills (the bond is refundable, of course).
- Minimum stay = Three months.
- Internet = unlimited ADSL2 wifi (the fastest possible option at this location).
- Rent cycle = On the first Sunday of the month, in advance.
- Two bathrooms
- Open-plan lounge/dining area.
- Nice modern kitchen.
- Tiled floors downstairs, timber floors upstairs.
- Frontyard with outdoor seating
- Clothes washer, Dryer machine.
- Safe and secure.
- 50 metres from our front door there is a bus stop to the CBD
- 2 minute walk to Sydney Park
- 8 minute walk to St Peters train station
- 9 minute walk to the buzz of King Street (restaurants, cafes, pubs, bars, shops, gyms, yoga schools, supermarket).
- 13 minute walk to Marrickville Metro
- 20 minute bike ride to the city.
We want someone who is uncomplicated, clean and won’t be late on rental payments. We have a Sunday rotating cleaning roster - one housemate each Sunday. This ensures we keep the place clean so that we can enjoy our home and live in a fresh environment.
No couples, no pets, no house parties, no party animals.
To arrange an inspection, contact Jay with a brief description of yourself.
We are a mixed international group of professionals and students.