|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
This house is recently renovated with fresh paint, new carpets and fittings. It is a large property in the heart of Sippy Downs, super close to the University of the Sunshine Coast, Woolworths, gym and all necessary specialty stores.
- fully furnished with all white goods and appliances
- large inground swimming pool
- large undercover outdoor entertaining area and back yard
- separate living area
- bus stop located a minutes walk away
- large park and lake a minutes walk away
- USC is a 15 minute walk/10 minute bike ride
1x double room available:
- fully furnished with double bed and desk
- ceiling fan
- built in robe
- 500g shared wifi access
- quiet international students
- clean and tidy
- preferably long term (1 semester minimum or longer but negotiable)
- no couples
Feel free to message with any questions :)
PS. furniture in the house is different to those in the photos.
Owner occupied by a middle aged woman who is super friendly, down to earth but also keeps to herself.
Also living in the house is her 22 yo daughter who is a student at USC who is outgoing, friendly and the best housemate you could ever desire.