|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Jan 12, 2018|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Features of the property:
- Extremely quiet location and household. 4 residents including yourself, to an almost 2 acre sized property.
- Almost entirely surrounded by a nature reserve that provides homes for; wallabies, king parrots, black cockatoos, white cockatoos and many more wild animals.
- Outdoor seating area that provides a panoramic view of the escarpment and lily pond that we've established
- Purified water throughout the home. Yes, this includes basins and shower heads.
- Off street parking, your own regular car park.
- Bathroom space shared with only 1 other occupant.
- Unlimited internet access and all other utility costs are build into your rent. No hidden additional costs.
- Furnished room with large wardrobe
My partner and I work/study full time.
You will be sharing your bathroom with one other housemate who is also a professional full time worker
|Beech Dr At Caniaba Cr||~ 5 min walk|
|Teak Cct Opp Caniaba Cr||~ 5 min walk|
|Bottlebrush Cr At Beech Dr||~ 15 min walk|
|Broken Head Rd Opp Golf Course||~ 15 min walk|
|Suffolk Park Coach Stop, Broken Head Rd||~ 17 min walk|
|The Byron at Byron Resort & Spa||~ 14 min walk|
|The Restaurant at The Byron||~ 14 min walk|
|The Deck Byron Bay||~ 15 min walk|
|Byron Bay Mozzarella||~ 15 min walk|
|BP||~ 19 min walk|
|SPAR SUFFOLK PARK||~ 22 min walk|