|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Tenancy agreement direct with owner, no real estate agents, no hassles, no worries.
If you are a mature individual looking for a long term rental solution in an area that is comfortable and quiet then please read on:
- private and secure room with window
- parking space
- public transport available
- internet and all utilities included in rent
- shared dining, kitchen, laundrey, toilet, shower/bathroom, front and backyard.
- security features include CCTV, window shutters etc...
-fridge for your own personal use
- 2 large smart televisions in dining room
- Latest XBOX and games
- plenty of garden space to grow your own vegetables and herbs if that is your interest...
Whether you a retired, semi retired, working or studying full time this property may be suitable for you as it is not far from Murdoch or Curtin University, close to shops and public transport.
Alex (Property manager): 36, male, Russian: works full time / 2 jobs in the security (crowd control at festivals and events) and disability industries (support worker for people with Autism).
- when I am not working 60 hours per week I love the odd game of chess, XBOX, gardening, starring at the fish in the pond, walking my dogs and trying to get back into some exercise lately. I brew my own home beer. Grow herbs and veggies.
Alan: 62, male, Chinese: works full time in transport.
- loves cooking and going to playing majong on the weekends.
Tony: 52, male, Italian: retired ex boiler maker.
- enjoys gardening and a good old chat.
- we are all very clean and tidy, respectful of each other's privacy.
- we are relaxed, calm and friendly, enjoy a good chat but also understand there is nothing like good peace and quiet.
- onsite live 2 dogs: English Toy Terriers they do not come inside the house they live in the back yard.
IDEAL HOUSEMATE: Tony and Alan are looking to stay long term and I (Alex) intend to live here for the long term as I am taking over the mortgage soon (it is a family home which I manage currently) so am looking for someone that is interested in moving in long term.
I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have and try and accommodate as best as I can any special requests or conditions etc..