|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Modern home with:
- Fully ducted heating / cooling airconditioning (5 rated EER home).
- 4 bed, 2 bathroom, 3 toilets.
- NBN FTTP connected.
- Room furnished with a queen size bed.
- Fully enclosed garage space provided. Street parking also available.
- Close to Gungahlin town centre (15-20 minute walk or 5 minute drive).
- Approximately 15 minutes drive to Civic (less if you are a very early riser).
- Close to public transport with the following bus services:-
Weekdays :- 58, 200* [also 251, 252, 255 , 259]
Weekends :- 958, 950
* Service 200 is a weekday 'Red Rapid' route.
- New shopping outlets coming in the future. Currently close to Woolworths / Coles / Aldi / BigW / Bunnings / Cafes & Restaurants.
- A new movie cinema will begin construction in the near future.
- For frequent Sydney travellers, easy access to the Federal Hwy (up to 40 minutes quicker out of CBR than southern CBR suburbs.
A guy in his mid 30s looking to rent out a spare room in his home. I work in IT and my work hours vary. Easy to get along with.
Bond money will be lodged with the ACT Rental Bonds office.