|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
A'Beckett street, Melbourne CBD
Looking for a female flatmate. Ideally you would be similar age to myself, studying and/or working! The room is available now, and I am looking for someone to stay preferably long term and is comfortable with going on the lease.
The apartment is a quiet and peaceful, suiting somebody who loves their privacy as I keep to my own most times, but I am very friendly and always down to have a chat over some tea!
About the apartment:
- 2 bed, 2 bath
- Spacious lounge and kitchen
- Newly furnished, and with a brand new fridge and washing machine
- Unlimited NBN Internet (+$30pp p/mth)
- Balcony with a view
- Swimming pool and gym facilities
- Bills (water, gas, electricity and Internet) are split evenly
- Approx. 8 minute walk from Melbourne Central
- 10 minutes to Melbourne Uni and RMIT
- Extremely close proximity to public transport; it's a 2 minute walk to: 55 tram stop, Flagstaff Gardens, and Flagstaff Station
- 3 minutes to Queen Vic Market
About the room:
- Private double room with floor to ceiling windows
- Flexible with furnishing*
- Built in wardrobe
- Natural light
- A/C and heating unit built in
- Your own bathroom (..almost :). You'll pretty much get a bathroom to yourself as I use my ensuite. However, this is the main bathroom and it would be shared with guests should any come over... which is not often at all and in fact quite the rarity!)
Rent is $300PW/$1,300PCM
Bond is one month's rent, $1,300
Bills come quarterly and are approx. $40pp per month
Message me for details or any further questions!
Texts preferred, as there will be times I won't be able to answer calls
*Room is partially furnished, and the option to purchase the existing furniture is available (king single bed with mattress). The other option of having it unfurnished is available for discussion/negotiation between you and the current tenant occupying that room.
A 24 year old Malaysian girl who calls Melbourne home after having spent 14 years in this amazing city. I'm approachable, friendly and easy to get along with. As a real homebody who probably spends too much time on Netflix, I keep to myself a lot in my room but I am more than happy to have a chat over a meal or drink with you! I am neat, sometimes disorganised, but never dirty.
I have recently completed my tertiary studies and currently work in hospitality, so I am kept busy -
and exhausted - most of the time! I have a partner that stays over quite regularly but he is just as much of a Netflix buff as I am, so you'll never have to worry about him being in your way. He helps with the cleaning around the place so I guess he's alright.. :)
If there's anything you'd like to ask, don't hesitate to message or call.
P.S.: If there's a movie or TV show you've loved and would like to recommend, please let me know. I am constantly running out of things to watch!!!