|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
$265/PW - AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
- Double Room in a small Art Deco block of 4
- Bright room that gets lots of afternoon sun
- Unfurnished room in fully furnished apartment
- Washing machine + private external laundry
- Shared garden
- Ocean views from kitchen
- Around the corner from buses to CBD & Newtown (372, 373, m50, 370)
- Bills: Internet & Electricity. No water or gas bills
- Lock up garage for storage + negotiable car space.
- 2min walk Coogee Beach
- 1min walk The Spot
We are looking for a friendly and considerate person with a positive attitude to life. If you’re after a drama-free home and don’t mind doing your bit to keep the house clean and tidy, then we’re on the same page. We enjoy socialising with our friends and housemates, but this is not a party house. We would prefer a professional person who is working full-time, but would consider someone who is studying.
Scott is a Graphic Designer for a startup education company and Meghan works for About Life in their Marketing team. We both currently work full-time (9-5pm) in the CBD. Both in our mid 20's we both like to keep a clean and tidy house, enjoy great chats and hanging out with our housemates.