|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Mar 3, 2017|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Information about the House
- About 3 years old, 5 bedrooms, 4 toilets and 2 bathrooms.
- Fully furnished with television, refrigerator, sofas, dining table, washing machine, dryer, kitchen cookware & tableware.
- Walking distance to Monash University Bus loop (15mins), Hospital (10mins), Train Station (20mins), and Clayton Town (25mins).
- Located along Banksia Street, in Clayton, Victoria.
- Gas cooking, central heating and split system cooling.
- Storage space in Garage.
- Alarm system with outdoor CCTV for security.
- ADSL2+ high speed internet WiFi
- SHARED Bills (approximately $80-$100 per month)
ONLY responsible tenants are welcome.
- Cleanliness in number 1
- Considerate to others
- Single occupants only
- 4 weeks bond
Room A (Master Ensuite) - per week $205 ($890 per month)
- Large sized (approx 3.6m x 4m)
- Furnished with Double sized Bed & Mattress, 2 Study desk & Chair, and Walk-in Wardrobe.
- Large En-suite (double sink)
- Ducted heating.
- for couples rent is $250 per week
Call/Message James for inspections.
Currently there are 4 working/studying adults living in the house, 2 females and 2 males (locals and international).