|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Information about the House
- About 3 years old, 5 bedrooms, 4 toilets and 2 bathrooms.
- Fully furnished with television, refrigerator, sofas, dining table, washing machine, dryer, kitchen cookware & tableware.
- Walking distance to Monash University Bus loop (15mins), Hospital (10mins), Train Station (20mins), and Clayton Town (25mins).
- Located along Banksia Street, in Clayton, Victoria.
- Gas cooking, central ducted heating to all rooms and split system cooling.
- Storage space in Garage.
- Alarm system with outdoor CCTV for security.
- ADSL2+ high speed internet WiFi
- SHARED Bills (approximately $100 per month)
ONLY responsible tenants are welcome.
- Cleanliness in number 1
- Considerate to others
- Single occupants only
- 4 weeks bond
Room (Large size) - Available 18/11/2017 onwards
- Rental per week $180 ($780 per month)
- Large sized (approx 4m x 4m)
- Furnished with Queen Bed & Mattress, Large 2 tier Study desk & Chair, and Built-in-Wardrobe.
Call/Message James for inspections.
Currently there are 4 working/studying adults (3 females & 1 male) living in the house (locals and international).