|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
available 13 August to 12 February
minimum 5 months stay.
i describe this flat to be:
1. very quiet - because we are all young professionals working full time. 2 of our flat mates work in rotating shifts and we don't see them more often. The flat is so quiet between 8am to 5pm. I think this is best for the person who works night shift and stay asleep until late mornings.
2. clean - bathroom is shared but we have cleaning schedule every week. I clean the kitchen everyday. we have another separate toilet.
3. internal laundry is available and balcony for clothes and sheet drying
4. 3 mins walking distance to bus stops. 343 bus from kingsford-city-chatswood or vice versa starts around 5am until mid night or so. other buses such as 301, 303 and 418 also run in the area.
5. 3 mins walking distance to eastlakes shopping center with aldi and woolworths and other asian shops
6. internet available
1. couple from Philippines, 27 (works in transport gov) and Netherlands, 33 (works in Shop fitting/Renovation)
2. korean female, 25 (works in Prince of Wales Randwick - hospital)
3. polish female, 29 (works in Novotel)
we are all very busy working so sometimes we don't see each other due to their late night shifts. we are very friendly. we know how to respect each others' peace (in terms of arriving home late and every one's asleep we try not to make noise. Considering the time of using bathroom and kitchen, we don't really cook at the same time. :)
We're looking forward to meet you.