|Room Type||Room shared with others|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
* Please read preferred gender carefully as we can only take females. We're the protective parents of a little 3 years old girl. The double room ($150) is right next to hers & the shared room ($100) already got a lady in there.
* So convenient to public transport (2 mins walk to bus no, 199, 196, CityGlider No 60, CityCat), 2 mins walk to Orleigh park & Davies park (10 mins walk to Davies park Sat market), 5 mins walk to Aldi.
* The house is situated in a desirable area close to the river, free outdoor gyms & outdoor leisure areas of West End.
* The room is fully furnished & semi self contained - bathroom & toilet are upstairs.
* The rent $120 is included all amenities - wifi internet, water, waste & electricity
* Bring your bags to share the room or come with a female friend to share the space. No long term contract to sign (just 3 months min. stay or loose your bond that's all).
* To move in you'll need $360 (1 week rent & 2 weeks bond).
BE QUICK BECAUSE IT WILL NOT LAST!!!
They are two beds in your room downstairs, you will be sharing with a lovely young lady 23 yrs old from Sweden studying photography course. Hence currently it is only ONE bed available.
You'll be living with us a mature couple in our 40s, our 2 years old daughter (she's friendly & reasonably well behaved) & one other lady in her 30s is in a separate bedroom upstairs. The room that we have available is downstairs part of the garage of our Queenslander home. The reason why it is cheap is being the toilet & shower facilities are upstairs.