|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
We have a room going in a modern first floor apartment 5 minutes’ walk to the beach in Coogee. I am sad to be leaving this great place in the next few weeks. We’d love to arrange some viewings as soon as possible.
About the place
• First floor 3 bedroom flat with modern furnishings
• Fully furnished flat, part furnished bedroom
• Private balcony overlooking the street
• Quiet apartment block, but we have no trouble from neighbours if we have friends around – we are also friends with people in the block
• Sharing bathroom with one other, as one housemate has an ensuite
• TV package including Foxtel included. Generally game of thrones, cooking shows or sports on the TV, though occasionally some trash!
• Secure garage, although currently has a car in it, but great for bike storage or just general storage
• Rear communal courtyard, mostly used as a space to dry washing
• Cleaner every two weeks is an additional $80, although it will only be your turn once every 6 weeks
• Wireless internet included
• Loads of storage space in the kitchen, bathroom and the garage set aside for you
• Bedroom comes with a wardrobe and chest of drawers (if you want them). You will need your own bed.
• The room faces the side of the block, so no very little noise from the road, but it’s pretty quiet on the street anyway
About the area
Located a few minutes’ walk from both the beach, and the cafes and restaurants of Coogee Bay Road. Everything is within easy reach, and all major bus routes go from one end of the road or the other. Really easy access into the city or to Bondi Junction. The coastal walk to Bondi and the Coogee outdoor pools are also only a short walk away.
Woolworths is on Coogee Bay Road, as well as various smaller shops.
The area is pretty relaxed, but you’re also only a stone’s throw from the Coogee Pavilion or Coogee Bay Hotel for a good night out!
• You will be living with two really sociable guys in their early 30s, who originally met travelling a few years back
• Alex is English, has lived in Sydney for the past three years (via Japan and NZ!) and works in advertising
• Dylan is from Melbourne, working in marketing
Both housemates are really chilled, very sociable. We generally hang out in the living room most evenings, often share a few beers or a glass of wine when we’re not out doing our own thing. Both work in the city, so will sometimes meet up on a Friday after work or head down to the Pavilion. That said, we’re all busy and often have our own plans, but will hang out when circumstances allow. Dinner parties are a bit of a thing at the moment in our place too!
Both are sporty, into tennis, rugby and generally keeping fit. It’s a great atmosphere to live in!