|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Available room is bedroom #3 (refer to floorplan) in a 3 bedroom house in Thebarton. It's the one that is furnished as a study on the photos.
Awesome location, very close to the city. A short walk away from the Brickworks Marketplace, Foodland and Henley Beach Road. 14 min walk to the Thebarton Tram stop (free travel to the city) and 4 min walk to a bus stop.
Features of the house:
- 3 Bedrooms
- Master with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Second bedroom with walk-in robe, and third with built-in
- 2 Living rooms
- Main shared bathroom with separate shower and bath, and separate toilet.
- Extra wash closet downstairs
- Separate laundry with storage space
- Front gated entrance with carport. Plenty of space for parking, with additional street parking as an option.
- Dishwasher, stainless steel appliances, gas cooking
- Undercover outdoor entertaining patio with backyard, garden shed, veggie patch and clothesline
- 2 large walk-in storage cupboards upstairs
- Four reverse cycle split system air conditioners
- Ceiling fans in master and second bedroom, airconditioner system in third
- Gas heating in formal lounge/dining room
My friend Scott and I are looking for a third housemate to rent the remaining bedroom in a 3 bedroom house in Thebarton. We will be moving into the house on the 30th of June.
We both lead very busy lifestyles. Scott is a software engineer, working full-time in the city and works on extra projects in his spare time. He also practices Karate. I am a full-time concept artist (working from home) and full-time design student, practicing Yoga. When we’re not working/studying, we love gaming and Netflix on Scott’s projector. We are very clean, reliable, respectful and easy to live with.
We do like to have friends over regularly for various quiet events, i.e. watching Game of Thrones, gaming, Dungeons and Dragons sessions, all of which you are more than welcome to join in :) (These are not loud or rowdy parties, just small gatherings)
Would suit anyone working full time or studying.
If you are interested being our housemate, please shoot me a message and we will organise a time for you to see the place.
Also please see the floor plan attached for all measurements.
(Photos shown were taken by the real estate agent as we have not yet moved in)