|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Hello everyone, I'm looking for housemates to share this 4x2 house.
Great neighbourhood, convenient location and super comfy house!
Suits FIFO workers and workers around Midland/ Welshpool areas.
- Modern 5 year old house. Very new and well looked after
- 5 mins walk from High Wycombe Village Shopping Centre and Tavern
- Privately fenced courtyard and security alarm
- Remote sectional door double garage with workshop nook
- Internally large living area with air conditioning unit
- Fully furnished - TV, Couch, Dining table, fridge, oven, microwave, dish washer, washing machine, outdoor entertainment etc
- Relaxing backyard with patio and a nice garden
- Easy care and low maintenance
- Built-in wardrobes and blinds
Currently, we have Danni and myself living in the house. We are looking for female housemate to chill out. We always keep the house clean and respect each others privacy as well. We enjoy a couple of quiet drinks every now and then, but not party girls. So if you reckon you can fit in well, we welcome you to join the family!
|Camellia Chinese Restaurant & Takeaway Food||~ 11 min walk|
|Matteos Gourmet Pizza||~ 11 min walk|
|Muzz Buzz||~ 11 min walk|
|High Wycombe Seafood||~ 11 min walk|
|Hungry Jacks High Wycombe||~ 12 min walk|
|Kalamunda Rd After Cyril Rd||~ 12 min walk|
|Kalamunda Rd Before Newburn Rd||~ 12 min walk|
|Kalamunda Rd After Hawkevale Rd||~ 13 min walk|
|Kalamunda Rd After Newburn Rd||~ 14 min walk|
|Newburn Rd After Richards Rd||~ 15 min walk|
|Coles Supermarkets||~ 12 min walk|
|High Wycombe IGA||~ 20 min walk|