|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||4 weeks to 4 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Seeking a short term lodger
We would like to offer to the suitable housemate a spacious furnished bedroom with built in robe with your own ensuite. There are ample cupboard space within the build in robes, the vanity unit and draws in the desk at the built in study nook.
You will be sharing the house with us, the owner family, and all the amenities we use in a spacious five bedroom house including :
• Internet access
• Garage parking
• Deck and BBQ/ outdoor living
• Gas Ducted Heating and reverse cooling
• Gas Cook tops and fan force oven
• Washing Machine
• Open fire in one of the living areas
• Pool table in pool room
• Quiet reading room
• Basement/ music room with a piano and guitars
The house is surrounded by parklands and walk/bike trails
• In front of a bus stop
• A short walk to Edenrise shopping centre
• A short ride to Berwick and Beaconsfield Stations
• Easy access to the Monash Freeway, Princess Highway and Clyde Road
• A short ride to Monash University (Berwick campus) and Chisholm TAFE
• Nearby attractions include the Berwick Village cafes , restaurants and boutique shopping experience and Wilson Botanic Gardens
WHO WE ARE
We are a small family who enjoy our quiet neighbourhood and privacy. I am self-employed professional working from home and living with my student son. We have a bossy cat and a very gentle slightly overweight small dog. My son plays the piano in the music room in the basement.
We would love alike minded housemate who would be either a student or professional who likes to live in a quiet, tidy and clean environment. We prefer a female housemate but we will consider a suitable single male. Quiet social gatherings are welcome but we are not looking for parties and overnight visitors. As this is a family household and for our own safety and wellbeing, we expect a moderate drinker or less, no drugs use and a nonsmoker.
You will only be responsible for the cleaning of your own private areas plus the kitchen/ dining areas whenever after use. I will be cleaning the rest of the house. You are most welcome to share our house and the facilities in it. If you are a student and wish me to provide you with a meal , am happy to provide one meal a day at an extra cost. We have a cosy home and we are an easy going family for you to become part of , but at the same time you will find that there is plenty of room for your own space.