|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 9 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Waking up in the morning always feels great here because the view from the balcony, especially in the morning and evening, is simply marvellous.
Key features here are:
- Within walking distance to University of Melbourne
- Approximately 15 minutes tram ride to RMIT, Queen Victoria Market, Melbourne Central etc.
- Lots of good food in Kensington, which is 10 minutes away
- Easy access to tram and train. Tram stops are right on your doorstep
- Approximately 2 minutes away from Royal Park for your morning jog or evening exercise
- 3 major Royal Hospitals - The Royal, Women, Children Hospital, are within walking distance. Really ideal for medical practitioners/professionals
I'm an IT support engineer and at the same time am running a business as well. Predominantly an IT person myself, I won't mind having conversations about other stuff as well, as long as they are interesting.
Ideally, a friendly, tidy and responsible person is who I'm looking for. So, if you always clean after yourself and are respectful of flatmate, please feel free to contact me.