|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 1 year|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
The huge (3.8 x 7m!!!) attic bedroom of a three-level, 3 bed 2 bath terrace in Kepos Street Redfern is available immediately. The location is a quiet, no-thoroughfare street right in the heart of the city, within a stone's throw of Crown Street and the famous Murder Mall.
The attic room is well separated, fits a queen bed, has a study nook, and some storage. CAN BE FURNISHED if required (with the purchase of existing room furniture).
The house is super nice. Dishwasher, video security system, separate living room and dining room, really modern and clean bathrooms, recently renovated, one of the biggest ovens you've seen in your life, gas cooking. The sort of house that makes you feel like you've properly made the transition from student to adult life.
$335 per week, excluding bills. 4 weeks rent for bond.
You'll be living with myself and two other professionals (27 year old female IT professional, 25 year old female architect/designer, 25 year old male IT professional). We're all awesome, trust me.
Minimum applicant criteria:
- You possess a job and have steady, reliable income
- You are easy-going, and able to speak fluent English
- You possess good personal hygiene and understand the difference between deodorant and Lynx body spray
- During your childhood, your parent(s) or legal guardian(s) imbued in you a sense of basic human decency
Preferred applicant criteria:
- You are willing to participate and contribute to socialisation with your awesome housemates in the form of dinners, movie nights etc.
- You enjoy video games
- Personal connection to Bill Murray