|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Easy, frequent buses into the city, and to Carindale Westfield shopping centre.
The rent is $155 week. We also share Electricity (approx. $10/wk paid quarterly) and Internet ($7/wk paid monthly) costs.
You'll be an approved tenant through our real estate and will need to sign a contract for 6 months minimum. Upfront, we will need 2 weeks rent (in advance) as well as 4 weeks rent held as bond.
Your room and the house:
* Large room with an option for a double bed
* Plenty of storage space including a shed
* Off street parking available
* Fully furnished house, and equipped kitchen with dishwasher
* 60" LED TV with Apple TV, Netflix and Xbox One
* Super-fast unlimited CABLE internet
* An adorable and affectionate Whippet who loves to cuddle
We are looking for an awesome housemate to join us; Reece (25) who is studying Interactive design, with Advertising at QUT, and Pete (30) Compliance Officer for Dept. Of Environment, along with our adorable Whippet, Bolt. During the week the house is quiet, as we all work/study/gym.
On the weekends we'd love someone to occasionally watch movies with, have take out and a couple of beers, family dinners and go on bush walks.