|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
COUPLES welcome. Master en-suite room available in modern, bright & spacious apartment with large outdoor area and river view. Secure parking. Well located complex with great facilities.
A truly beautiful place - one of the largest in the complex, I love living here and hope to find new flatmates who will too.
Bills not included in rent.
The room includes:
- Larger master room available (unfurnished)
- En-suite with shower
- Light filled- floor to ceiling windows
- Sliding door to large balcony
The apartment has:
- 2 bedrooms total
- 2nd bath for 2nd room/guests
- Secure underground parking (1-2 cars)
- Large storage cage in carpark
- Laundry with dryer & sink
- Heating/cooling A/C unit
- NBN Internet
- Kitchen with built-in appliances incl. dishwasher
- An AMAZING outdoor area with BBQ, sofa, table, big umbrella, friendly Kookaburra & great view of the Yarra - heavenly!
- Part-furnished: current flatmates are taking some large items which I intend to purchase replacements for (sofa/dining set: unless new flatmates have replacements)
- Path direct onto the Yarra Trail (great walks/cycle)
- Outdoor pool with hot spa
- Rooftop area with hot tubs, BBQ & dining areas, movie room & Stunning cityscape views
- 2 x cafes (Kitty urns & Frankie Says)
- Yoga/skincare studio
- Front desk concierge
The local area:
- Victoria Gardens shopping centre across the road - incl Coles, Hoyts cinema and Fitness First
- Tram stop right outside - 109 and 12 tram routes straight into the city
- Close to Victoria Streets many restaurants plus some great bars (Moon Dog/The Vic/The Avery)
- Short walk/cycle along Yarra Tail to Collingwood childrens farm, Abbotsford Convent, Studley Park Boathouse.
I'm ideally looking for a stable, sociable, professional couple or to share the apartment with.
A sociable, trustworthy, chilled person. I enjoy living with others and having people around to chat with when I'm home.
I work in the city - digital marketing.
I'm a considerate, tidy, sociable flatmate - enjoy being able to share nights in with flatmates and the odd bottle of wine, but equally have my own social life so often out.
|Frankie Says||Close by|
|Cafe Alma||Close by|
|Kitty Burns||Close by|
|Hektor Woodleys Cafe||Close by|
|Cafe Krifi||~ 3 min walk|
|River Bvd/Victoria St #25||Close by|
|Burnley St/Victoria St #24||~ 4 min walk|
|Leslie St/Victoria St #23||~ 8 min walk|
|Flockhart St/Victoria St #23||~ 9 min walk|
|Findon Cres/Barkers Rd #27||~ 10 min walk|
|Organic Hazelnuts||~ 4 min walk|
|Coles Supermarkets||~ 5 min walk|
|The Common Good||~ 13 min walk|
|Basil and Coriander Asian Italian Delivery and Take Away||~ 15 min walk|
|Melbourne Groceries||~ 16 min walk|
|Caritas Christi Hospice/Studley Park Rd||~ 12 min walk|
|Carson St/Studley Park Rd||~ 12 min walk|
|Hume St/Studley Park Rd||~ 13 min walk|
|Walmer St/Studley Park Rd||~ 15 min walk|
|Dunlop Ave/Studley Park Rd||~ 16 min walk|