|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
The house has three bedrooms and is within walking distance to Narre Warren Station (1.7km) and a short drive to Fountain Gate shopping centre. Situated near both the Monash Freeway and Princess Hwy.
- All bedrooms are generous in size and have built-in robes with ensuite access from the master bedroom
- The family lounge has a coonara heater and ceiling fan.
- The kitchen has a stainless steel oven and is adjoined to a dining area
- Split system heating/cooling
- Paved and covered outdoor entertaining area
- Big backyard with a pool and eight-seater spa and built-in pizza oven
- Table tennis
- Brand new bathroom to be installed
- Large insulated shed which I plan on converting into a man-cave
I have just bought the house. It will be available from late August at the earliest and mid September at the latest as I am doing a few things with the house prior to moving in (bathroom will be completely replaced, new furniture etc.).
My name is Richard. I work full time as a radiographer and have a wide variety of working hours. I enjoy travelling, exercise, watching TV/movies, mountaineering/hiking, listening to music and playing guitar. Looking for a sociable housemate who is easy to get along with and considerate. Your friends are welcome. Cleaning will be a shared responsibility.