|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 2 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
$300 a week, including bills.
- Kitchen with Fridge, Oven, Kettle, toaster, and kitchen supplies (plates etc)
- Your bedroom, comes fully furnished with Bed, mattress, wardrobe, draws, lamp
- Wifi (is being organised :) it'll be on top of bills , looking at an extra 20 dollars a month
- Living room, fully furnished with couches, 2 x dining table with chairs, lamps, TV, xbox.
- Bathroom, 1 x large shower, and toilet.
- 2min walk to Kings cross station.
- 5min to coles or even closer 20m from a smaller supermarket (harris farm)
- Just off the corner of Victoria Street and Darlinghurst (main streets of kings cross and Potts point filled with great cafes)
- 15min walk to the botanical gardens and CBD
My name is Adam, I'm working in allied health at St Vincent's hospital full time. I'm 26 years old and have just moved to Potts Point from Newtown.
I'm looking a for a flatmate of any gender, that's doesn't have any issues with 'partying' during the weekend, but is respectful during the weekdays in regards to noise.
Someone who is happy to chill out and have a few beers now and again.
I am a smoker, non vegetarian, non religious.
Don't hesitate to call and ask any questions :)
|Waterman's Lobster Co. Potts Point||Close by|
|Panhandle Bar||Close by|
|Room 10||Close by|
|Pizza Boccone||Close by|
|Vic's Pizzeria||Close by|
|Macleay St Near Orwell St||Close by|
|Macleay St Near Darlinghurst Rd||Close by|
|Greenknowe Av Near Baroda St||Close by|
|Greenknowe Av Near Macleay St||~ 3 min walk|
|Macleay St Near Crick Av||~ 3 min walk|
|Harris Farm Markets - Potts Point||Close by|
|Seven Day Food||Close by|
|Kings Mini Mart||Close by|
|Adora Healthy Living||Close by|
|Woolworths Potts Point||~ 4 min walk|
|Kings Cross Station||~ 5 min walk|
|St James Station||~ 20 min walk|
|Martin Place Station||~ 21 min walk|
|Museum Station||~ 23 min walk|
|Edgecliff Station||~ 24 min walk|
|The University of New South Wales, COFA||~ 23 min walk|