|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Welcome to the very green, cultural and hip side of Melbourne called Northcote! Looking for ONE tenant for this cosy, two-bedroom, Northcote Property!
- All bills are included in the rent (water, gas, electricity & unlimited internet)
- Accommodation is fully furnished
- $265 per week
- Bond of $1000
- Dennis Station is a 2 minute walk from the house and only a 10-15 minute train ride to the city.
The apartment is part of a shared building. However, the apartment is separate, isolated and secure. You have your own fully furnished bedroom, and a bathroom and kitchen with all the amenities included shared with your room mate.
Bedroom is a huge space with tiled floors. The room has a queen size bed with blankets, sheets and pillows, two bedside tables, a wardrobe, a chest of drawers, a massive full body mirror, 3 lamps, a tv and two towels.
PARKING & TRANSPORTATION:
There is free parking in front of the building and on the side. Dennis Station is a 2 minute walk from the apartment. It is about a 10 - 15 min train ride to the city! There is also trams and bus stops near the apartment on either High Street or Victoria Road. (Victoria Road is a 5 minute walk and High Street is a 10 minute walk)
Northcote has a lot of parks, restaurants, cafes and lots more around! High Street and Station Street is where the entertainment is at! They're both in opposite directions, and are a 10 minute walk from the apartment. Or you can catch the train in either direction for one stop! It's that easy and close! They offer bars, restaurants, cinema, cafes, clubs, clothing and grocery stores, etc.
- If you are bringing a pet, please confirm with the host.
- No parties or events.
- No smoking in the apartment. If you are a smoker, please do not leave any cigarette buds in front of the apartment.
- If the key is lost, please tell the host ASAP. It will cost $10 to replace.
- Enjoy your stay! :)
If you have any questions, call or shoot me a message !