|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- Bedroom is light and airy with direct access to the front balcony and city views. It has a large built in wardrobe queen size bed with a new mattress, & matching side table. If you have your own bedroom furniture, I can move mine downstairs.
- Beautiful panoramic views of the city sky line from the entire east side of the property.
- Very quiet up-market area, with the house at the end of a cul-de-sac.
- Private pool and outdoor area.
- Large private front deck with day bed, dining table and BBQ.
- Spacious, tastefully furnished secluded town house.
- 5 minute walk to the bus stop.
- 15 minute drive to the city.
- Air con in all rooms of the house.
- 200cm ultra high definition television.
- Own bathroom and separate toilet (although you would have to share these if friends came over to visit.
- Gaggia coffee machine. Real coffee, cafe style. Say goodbye that instant coffee crap :-)
Please excuse the bad photos. The place looks infinity better in reality.
About me. I am a single professional male who works in the IT industry. I am a very easy going guy with a healthy sense of humour. I am practically addicted to Latin dance which I go to 5 days per week! I am also very much into fitness, and work out regularly. Oh, and I also teach acrobatics twice a week so I can teach you a backflip if you like :-) I am into movies, the beach and awesome food (which I cook).
I run a tidy home and would expect you to do the same. Don't worry, I am not anal about it. I am after a profession female to move in. Sorry males, but I prefer ying and yang harmony.
Looking fwd to meeting you.
|Stuartholme Rd at Stuartholme College, stop 32||~ 3 min walk|
|Birdwood Tce at Stuartholme, stop 31||~ 4 min walk|
|Birdwood Tce at Birdwood View, stop 30||~ 7 min walk|
|Couldrey St near Tristania Dr, stop 29||~ 7 min walk|
|Sixth Ave at Stokes St, stop 20/18||~ 9 min walk|
|Botanical Cafe Functions Events||~ 13 min walk|
|Karobean Cafe||~ 17 min walk|
|Miss Audrey Coffee||~ 19 min walk|
|Rainworth Seafoods||~ 19 min walk|
|Saba Artisan Bakery||~ 20 min walk|
|Foodworks Bardon||~ 27 min walk|
|Toowong Convenience Store||~ 27 min walk|