|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Epping, Victoria 3076
Looking for someone who is like minded, easy going and honest.
House is located in a quiet and safe court environment; we don’t smoke, don’t have pets or play loud music and are always positively in communication with one another.
Rent is $250p/w you get:
- Room with door lock, bathroom and walk in wardrobe
- All bills including wi-fi
- No carpet flooring (hardwood and tiles)
- Furnished or unfurnished room (your choice)
- Rest of house is furnished
Home is very neat and tidy, fitted with central heating and evaporative cooling system.
- 3min walk to nearest Bus stop
- 6min drive (3km) to Epping Plaza or Westfield South Morang
- 15min drive (8.5km) to RMIT Bundoora
- 6min (3km) drive to hospital
- 7min drive to Melbourne
Looking for someone who is:
- Honest, reliable and of similar age
- Respectful of all who live and visit the home
**No pets allowed**
For any additional photos or info please PM me and we will take it from there :-)
Currently only 2 of us live here (you will be the 3rd) who work full time from 8/9am - 5/6pm. We are very relaxed, easy going, and respectful of each other’s property, space and the home we live in. Im 29 and my flatmate is 25.