|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Epping, Victoria 3076
Looking for someone who is like minded, easy going and honest. When free we both go for the occasional run around the block, order take away to watch over Netflix or a chat.
House is located in a quiet and safe court environment; we don’t smoke, don’t have pets or play loud music and are always positively in communication with one another.
Rent is $180p/w you get:
- Room with door lock
- All bills including wi-fi
- No carpet flooring (hardwood and tiles)
- Furnished or unfurnished room (your choice)
- Rest of house is furnished
Home is very neat and tidy, fitted with central heating and evaporative cooling system.
- 3min walk to nearest Bus stop
- 6min drive (3km) to Epping Plaza or Westfield South Morang
- 15min drive (8.5km) to RMIT Bundoora
- 6min (3km) drive to hospital
- 7min drive to Melbourne
Looking for someone who is:
- Honest, reliable and of similar age
- Respectful of all who live and visit the home
**No pets allowed**
For any additional photos or info please PM me and we will take it from there :-)
Currently only 2 of us live here (you will be the 3rd) who work full time from 8/9am - 5/6pm. We are very relaxed, easy going, and respectful of each other’s property, space and the home we live in. Im 29 and my flatmate is 25.