|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
One bedroom (including bills) available in a spacious and fully furnished 2-bedroom flat:
• Brick-structure and east-facing, so room temperature is quite cool in the hot summer of Brisbane
• 2 bedrooms, 1 living room, 1 kitchen, 1 bathroom, 1 toilet, and 1 indoor parking place
• Convenient kitchen providing oven, microwave, fridge, and cooling tools like pots, knife, cutleries, plates, etc.
• Free use of washing machine
• Unlimited Wi-Fi
Top location on a quiet street:
• Just 10 minutes walk to Toowong Village, bus stops, train stations and other facilities
• Plenty of buses and trains going to UQ, city, Indooroopilly etc. everyday
• Safe, quiet and friendly complex
• Nice and helpful house owner
You can choose one bedroom from the two, and I will take the other one. More details about the two bedrooms:
Single room: $200 including bills, 1 king-size single bed and mattress (including pillows, blanket, quilt and other beddings), 1 cupboard, 1 ceiling fan and roof light (with a remote), a desk and chair, etc., available now, lease until 11-Feb-2017 (rent and lease term are negotiable)
Master room: $240 including bills, 1 double bed and mattress, 1 cupboard, 1 ceiling fan and roof light (with a remote), a desk and chair, etc., available now, lease until 11-Feb-2017 (rent and lease term are negotiable)
This place is ideal for the person who has a quiet and clean lifestyle but also wants to enjoy the amazing city life of Brisbane.
I’m a female postdoc of UQ, working from Monday to Friday and being free after office hours and on the weekend. I’m an easy-going person with a tidy and quiet life style. I love this place because it's very convenient for the benefits of working and living. I've been living in this place for over 1 year. If it was not that good, like if it was far from my office or noisy, I would have moved out already. I could easily do the grocery every day in the Toowong Village, instead of travelling to other suburbs. Also, going to the City or running out of town to enjoy a good meal or other entertainments is as simple as a spontaneous trip.
I'm looking for a nice flatmate to share this lovely flat. Female and no smoker preferred. As mentioned above, rent and lease term are negotiable. Please contact me if you are interested.