Private room with shared bathroom
|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Apr 23, 2017|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
Charges for the room
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Room available May 1st , but may be able to negotiate earlier.
New, executive style custom designed home with luxurious fixtures and fittings for a respectful student or the like. No couples or pets sorry.
Includes all bills- fast cable internet, electricity, gas, water, lawn care. However, this is based on normal use ie must not be excessive.
Short or long term stay:
$230 per week for medium room (inc double or queen bed) and 2 weeks up front bond.
Room can be fully furnished (all new) to include bed- either king single, double or queen. Also have bedside table, marble table lamp, a comfy reading chair (a new student desk and chair can be arranged if required). All new bedding and towels included. Bathroom with a walk in shower. And powder room with toilet.
I am a professional 31yo female whose time at home varies so likely to have house to yourself often. I am super friendly and relaxed. Love having a laugh, watching a movie, cooking etc
* Built in wardrobes with shelving and drawers
* Lots of storage
* Lots of natural light
* Leafy outlook
* 3 inside living areas with undercover alfresco as 4 in total
*Aircon in main part of home
*Ceiling fans in all rooms and living areas too
* Walk in shower
* Easy to clean
* Rooms in a private wing to rest of house
* 9 foot high ceilings
* Full CCTV security system
* Stone bench tops throughout
* Floor to ceiling tiling in bathroom
* Floor to ceiling tiling in powder room
* Smeg Gas cooktop
* Smeg appliances
* Gas hot water
* Huge New York style Windows
* High doors
* Undercover alfresco
* New, modern industrial style Freedom furniture throughout
* New luxury LG washer and condenser dryer
* New water and ice maker French door 719L Samsung fridge
* Fully furnished
* Double garage with electronic key
*11km to city
* 4 minute walk to bus and Oxley train station
* 4 minute walk to Woolworths, bakery, restaurants and post office. Nail salon, hairdressers, newsagents etc
* 9 minute drive to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre or catch public transport
Call or text and we can arrange a time to meet.
I am really friendly and love a good laugh. I am away often for work and am looking for someone that I can trust to treat my home like their own and look after it. There are so many great restaurants in my area, as well as river walking tracks and it really is the most beautiful place to live. 11km's from the city and close to the highway- the best access.
My future flatmate should ideally be a student, FIFO or full time worker, but I am open minded. They should be clean, friendly and pay their rent without hassle- other than that- cannot wait to meet!