|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
We’re looking for a friendly, tidy person to join our three bedroom house on Queens Parade (one minute walk from Edinburgh Gardens).
– Rent: $980 p/m
– Bond: $1040
– Bills shared equally, less than $100 p/m (internet, water, power, gas, washing machine rental, cleaning supplies, household maintenance)
– Available from the first weekend of July (2-3/07/2016)
The place is only three years old and fully furnished – you have the option to buy room furniture from the guys who are leaving.
We’re close to public transport – four minute walk to the #11 or #86 tram, 15 minute walk to Clifton Hill train station. Free on-street parking.
Current housemates are:
– Lucy (28 years old, works in comms/marketing for a software company, likes playing cards, drinking whisky, barre body, travelling).
– Sam (25 years old, does computer things, startups, gym, whisky & travel, all at the same time).
– Jeremy (moving in in a few weeks – 28 years old, mad about music, philosophy and collecting degrees). He shares the bathroom with you.
We’re all social, friendly and open-minded. We often hang out and share food and chats like a wee family, but we're also very independent.
Our ideal housemate would be a single professional in their late twenties who works regular business hours and has good chat. We're showing people the house this week – PM me if you’re interested!