Private room with shared bathroom
|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
Charges for the room
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- Dimensions: 4.2mx3.3m
- built in wardrobe: 0.6m deep. 3.3m long (whole length of room). 1.8m length of hanging. Other half has 7 draws + 4 shelfs.
Included in Rent:
- Electricity Bills (within reason - excess electricity bills will be divided evenly between all housemates)
- Unlimited Telstra Internet access (for all your netflix needs)
- Delicious baked goods when I make them. ;)
- water bills
- Shared Kitchen,
- Dining room
- Lounge room (The lounge room will be furnished apart from tv.
- Deck and Pool
- Beautiful farm land across the road! Feels like you could be in the middle of nowhere.
- Gateway motorway entrance - good for going north or south to the gold coast.
- M1 entrance close - 20min to city off peak.
- South east busway is close (eight mile plains) - 15min to the city!
- Underwood park 5min away - sports facilities as well as large park.
- Daisy Hill 5min away - good for BMX, hiking and picnics.
- Garden city shopping centre (10min away)
- IGA, BWS, fish and chips, sushi, indian, chinese - 2min away from the house.
We are looking for a few fun loving, friendly and clean housmates to move in after the 28th of June. An ideal candidate would be neat, tidy, clean and respectful of our home.
About the property: My father owns the house and will be moving out with my sisters on the 28th. My partner and I are renting the house off him and have been charged with the duty of renting the 3 spare bedrooms as well as looking after the house.
The main Living and Dining areas are shared and have ample space. We also have a lovely large deck outside with a big pool which is great during the summer! We have a 3 car tandem garage and plenty of kerbside parking as we live across the road from farmland with a large grass strip.
- My partner and I are both young professionals in our twenties, I am currently part time employed and my partner works full time Monday to Friday.
- We both enjoy being active, playing sport or going to the gym most nights of the week. the house and kitchen are all yours until 7:30-8! On weekends my partner will either be working on his car or we will be away on weekend trips adventuring in it.
- I love baking, cakes, cupcakes, brownies, cheescakes, glaze cakes, cookies. Whoever lives here will reap the benefits of it. After you feel bad from eating lots of sweets you can come for a run with me if you are that way inclined!
- My Partner is car obsessed. But car knowledge is not necessary. Just smile and nod if he talks to you about it. ;)
The Perfect Housemate:
-We are looking for people who are friendly, clean and respectful.
- We do not mind if you are students or full time employed.
- You can interact and hang out with us as much or as little as you want, we do not mind. We have our own space within the house and would spend most nights in this area.
- We would not mind quiet get togethers, or the odd rage-er on the weekend if you give us some notice! (birthdays or special occasions) and as long as you clean up after! :)
- We would be requesting a bond of 4 weeks rent with 2 weeks rent paid in advance.
Please don't hesitate to get into contact with myself if you would like more information.