|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||One weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
One room available in a two bedroom townhouse in Essendon. Located right next to running tracks, public transport and close to shops/bars/restaurants.
- Large living areas
- Small private courtyard
- Undercover car park included in rent
- Heaps of storage, room has large built in robes
- Room comes with an optional queen size mattress
- Recently updated with brand new appliances, carpet, blinds, paint etc.
- Unlimited internet and water usage included in your rent!
- Only other expense (not included in rent) is electricity which is split between house mates.
A bit about me, I am a student at Victoria University and I also work part time. When i'm not working or studying I enjoy wine, cheese, netflix, meeting for coffee with friends and keeping fit by running and going to the gym a couple of times a week.
Send me a message if you would be interested in the room. Date available is from the 4th of August.
|Waverley St/Alma St||Close by|
|Alma St/Waverley St||Close by|
|Combermere St/Alma St||Close by|
|Combermere St/Buckley St||~ 3 min walk|
|McCarron Pde/Buckley St||~ 3 min walk|
|Little Thai Kitchen||~ 4 min walk|
|Goofy's Pizza House||~ 4 min walk|
|Goofy's Pizza||~ 4 min walk|
|Dude Food Man||~ 4 min walk|
|Buckley Corner Café||~ 5 min walk|
|Cheeers Liquor Group||~ 4 min walk|
|Iga Friendly||~ 4 min walk|
|Boundy's SUPA IGA||~ 13 min walk|
|Boundy's SUPA IGA Buckley Street||~ 14 min walk|
|Rose Street Supermarket||~ 14 min walk|