|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
One large room available
Very close to University and John Hunter Hospital.
Hanging and drawer space included
Rent includes internet and gardening/lawn
The house is centrally located, with a small walk/bike ride to key points of interest;
- University of Newcastle (1.5km)
- John Hunter Hospital (3.5km)
- Newcastle City Center (15mins drive)
Other significant features of the house include:
- Two bathrooms
- Situated on a quiet suburban street
- Single carport (happy to share between all tenants)
- Spacious living areas
- Furnished house (fridge, washing machine, lounges, shelves ... )
- Pets considered; depending on security needs.
- Utilities bill is split three-ways every quarter
- Room is very generous in size (larger than it appears in the photo), able to fit a queen size bed + desk etc.
- Room has a ceiling fan
Hi, I'm Evan. I'm 26 and I work full-time as a site engineer. I work long days throughout the week, which will see me up early in the morning and home relatively late of an evening. I enjoy my spare time, where I tend to catch up with friends/family, as well as my interests in sport (gym inc.), movies/TV, travel , technology.
I am sharing a room with my wife Felicity, which is helping us achieve our goals of buying our own house.
Ashley is also 26 years old and works full time, whilst juggling her studies. In her spare time she enjoys keeping fit, going to the beach and socialising with friends.
We all consider ourselves friendly and easy going who enjoy having dinners and drinks together. That being said we also make time to relax and are considerate of each other. We do like to keep our surroundings simple, clean and organised, but are in no way meticulous about it.
We are looking for someone who fits our little family to fill the last room available.
Should you have any questions or wish to organise a walk-through, don't hesitate in contacting me.