|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||2 months to 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Don’t be fooled by the exterior, the home is the ugly duckling that is warm, clean, tidy and cosy on the inside.
The owner recently repainted internally throughout, and last year rewired and replumbed the home to ensure that it is safe and sound.
The home comprises 2 bedrooms and were looking for someone to share:
• Bedroom available for tenancy
• Currently unfurnished, however can be furnished which we can discuss during inspection
• Shaving cabinet with Mirror
• Large washing machine
• small cupboard
• towel rack
• Frosted sliding window that lets plenty of natural light in.
• Kitchen is reasonably spacious, offering
• Small dining table with 2 chairs
• Oven & cooktop
• Plenty of cupboards
• 2 stools to dine at benchtop if wanted
• Lounge Room
• New gas heater that warms the whole home well.
• French doors lead onto a large undercover north facing deck.
• French doors - same lock / key as front door.
• Google me and you’ll notice that I’m looking tired on the outside but healthy on the inside.
• Large north facing undercover deck with access from the lounge room & kitchen – this is a sensation al extra, especially during summer. There are a number of trees next to the deck that provide shade during the hotter months and block out general street noise.
• Rear yard is large and open with access from a lane. The rear gate is padlocked for your security. The landlord will cover the costs of general maintenance for this area.
Now for the amazing social and fun parts of living in Kensington. You will be living 400 metres from:
• 3 train stations that are 2 stops away from the CBD
• Trams in Racecourse Road to Highpoint & the CBD
• 1 set of traffic lights away from the Citi link arterial network – 20 minutes to the airport
• Bus stops to Footscray & CBD
• Famous Restaurants & cafes such as Laksa King, Flying Colours, I love Dumplings, Parrot House, Abyssinian, Premises, Spinifex, Fruits of Passion, Local Folk, Magenta, and so many more
• Essential Services with access to 3 Medical Centres, Dentists, Pharmacies, Coles, KFL Supermarket, Fitness Gyms, absolutely everything you need.
• Hotels incl. The Dout, Hardimans, Quiet Man, and many more
The technical stuff:
Rent is $600 per month. Currently offering the lease until Jul 2017. Bond is $500. Electricity and Gas are split evenly.
Internet available and at each tenant’s own cost. Connection fee has to be shared (once off).
Once approved by the current housemate, forms have to be filled in and reference checks have to be done by Agent.
My name is Pansy. I am laid back, friendly, mature minded, and a professional female working in a corporate office 9-5 Monday to Friday.
I have just moved from being in a live in relationship to being on my own and it would be great to have a friendly ‘like-minded’ female to share the house. I have lived in shared situations before and consider myself to be a considerate flatmate. I like to keep my home clean and would say I am an organised person.
I enjoy my social life and love a good laugh. I like to go exploring and go out with my friends on weekends but tend to spend my quiet time at home during the week. Respect for each other's privacy, peace and quiet and personal space is very important to me in a shared house situation and I would prefer applicants that are mature and independent. I believe that it is important to be able to have honest, open communication in a shared environment and I believe I am a very approachable person.
It would be nice to live with someone who is happy to share a meal and a glass of wine or a beer on occasion but I also understand if you prefer to arrange your own food/meals.
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.
|Collett St/Racecourse Rd #24||~ 3 min walk|
|Victoria St/Racecourse Rd #24||~ 3 min walk|
|Wellington St/Racecourse Rd #25||~ 4 min walk|
|Stubbs St/Racecourse Rd #23||~ 5 min walk|
|Kensington||~ 8 min walk|
|Newmarket Plaza/Racecourse Rd #26||~ 8 min walk|
|Newmarket||~ 8 min walk|
|Macaulay||~ 8 min walk|
|Flemington Bridge||~ 9 min walk|
|Boundary Rd/Racecourse Rd #22||~ 9 min walk|
|Boundary Rd/Flemington Rd #22||~ 11 min walk|
|Sun Hing Pastry||~ 3 min walk|
|The Quiet Man Irish Pub||~ 3 min walk|
|Muscart Art Studio||~ 3 min walk|
|Bella Cupcakes||~ 3 min walk|
|KFC Flemington||~ 3 min walk|
|La Tortilleria||~ 3 min walk|
|The Abyssinian Restaurant||~ 3 min walk|
|Mr Ed Cafe||~ 4 min walk|
|Ka Thai Restaurant||~ 4 min walk|
|Ka-Thai Restaurant||~ 4 min walk|
|Parrot House Restaurant||~ 4 min walk|
|Domino's Pizza Flemington||~ 4 min walk|
|KFL Supermarket||~ 5 min walk|
|FoodWorks Flemington||~ 6 min walk|
|Lai V||~ 6 min walk|
|Casa & Bottega||~ 7 min walk|
|University Food Group||~ 7 min walk|
|Crown Coffee International||~ 8 min walk|
|Kensington Cellars||~ 9 min walk|
|FoodWorks Kensington Macaulay Rd||~ 9 min walk|
|The Boutique Grocers||~ 9 min walk|
|Kensington Foodwise||~ 10 min walk|
|Woolworths Newmarket Plaza||~ 10 min walk|
|IGA Travancore||~ 12 min walk|
|Albermarle St/Macaulay Rd||~ 9 min walk|
|Kensington Railway Station/Macaulay Rd||~ 9 min walk|
|Macaulay Railway Station/Macaulay Rd||~ 10 min walk|
|Boundary Rd/Canning St||~ 13 min walk|
|Derby St/Kensington Rd||~ 14 min walk|
|Melrose St/Canning St||~ 15 min walk|
|Cairncross Lane/Kensington Rd||~ 16 min walk|
|Epsom Rd/Smithfield Rd||~ 16 min walk|