|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Welcome to your private and cosy stay surrounded by friendly neighbour, Village Square shopping centre (3 minutes walk), Edmondson Park station (5 minutes bus/car drive) and easy access to M5 M7.
Flatmates will have 100% privacy to the front half of the house, a lounge-dinning, a ensuite with bathroom, a second bedroom, a second toilet, kitchen/shared-laundry, free unlimited NBN WiFi access and reverse-cycle ducted air conditioner.
- One car space available on the drive-way. To be shared with the owner.
- If you have more than one car, street parking is available
Safety and First aid:
- Two smoke alarms are installed – one outside the powder room and the other in the ensuite bedroom
- A fire extinguisher is provided at the entrance to the kitchen/laundry.
- A first aid kit is available and is stored inside the cabinet in the kitchen/laundry.
Interaction with flatmates:
- We respect your privacy and hope your enjoy your stay.
- We will provide a brief introduction and be happy to keep contact by phone or text message as we do not stay at home the whole time, even though we live at the back half of the house with side access entrance.
- Located in Village Square estate which has Village Square shopping centre (Aldi, McDonald, Oporto, Petrol station, Anytime Fitness etc.) Only 3 minutes walk to these shops from our house.
- Motor vehicles via M5 & M7
- Bus stops (5-7 minute walk)
- Edmondson Park Train Station (5 minutes bus/car drive)
Shopping: Village Square Shopping Centre (3 minutes walk), Carnes Hill Marketplace – four kilometres, Crossroads Homemaker Centre, Casula Shopping Mall – four kilometres.
GENERAL HOUSE RULES:
No smoking inside the house
No illegal drugs are permitted
Quiet time after 9pm
Consumption of alcohol in moderation
All internal slippers are provided. Please keep your shoes/sandals inside near the front entry.
Ensure kitchen utensils and appliances are cleaned after use. Please do not immerse electrical appliances in water.
Ensure all electrical equipment/appliances including TV, reverse-cycle air conditioning, induction cooktop etc, are switched off before going to bed or leaving the premises.
Ensure the bathroom and toilets are maintained at a hygienic standard.
One car space available on the drive-way.
No parking on the grass/lawn (including that of your neighbours) as it can cause significant damage to the lawn and soil.
We are a friendly couple of husband and wife who are busy with work but still love to enjoy life by travelling, gardening, cooking, playing sports, watching movies, reading books, making friends and exchanging knowledge to improve lives :D