|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Top Floor Carlton Gardens Apartment
- Open space apartment with large living room area and kitchen
- Stocked Kitchen, TV, Lounge room, Fridge, Washing Machine, Exiting roommate will be taking most of the the stuff but I will replacing everything, just bring yourself but more than happy to accommodate any bits or bobs that you may have with you.
- Off street parking, only 30-40 bucks for the yearly pass.
- 5 minutes walk to both Fitzroy/Smith St and Carlton/Lygon St for the best of Melbourne Food and Drinks
- Walking Distance to the CBD, 15-20 minutes or,
- Tram Stop into the city, directly outside the Apartment complex entrance for convenience, 5 minute trip into CBD.
I'm a 29 Yr old IT Account Manager by day, I like to stay fit and usually gym most days, pretty easy going guy, happy to have a beer and a chat after all's said and done at work and love a bit of humour and sarcasm. In the apartment, I clean up after myself and am not a total clean freak but like to keep the apartment decent.
Would like a full time working professional (the typical 9-5 m-f) person whose decently clean, respects the apartment as a place to escape the hustle and bustle of work/life weekdaysdays, but happy to have a few beers and wines and let loose on the weekends.