|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
This spacious (130 sqm) 3 bedroom sub-penthouse has just been painted and with new carpet and in immaculate condition. Located on the 11th floor of the highly sought after 'Aria' building the apartment has loads of natural light and amazing district views.
Other features include:
- Large, light filled living area opens onto balcony.
- Gourmet kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, pantry and dishwasher.
- Good size bedrooms with built-ins.
- Study nook.
- Tandem undercover security car space can be available (additional cost)
- Internal laundry with dryer and linen press.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning.
- Full access to resort style pool, gym, spa and sauna.
- On-site management and after hours Security.
- 24 hour CCTV and video intercom.
- Short walk to Coles, Aldi, Bus and Danks Street restaurant's and cafes's.
- 3 minute walk to bus stop to and from the city
- 18-21 minute bus ride into the city in the morning
- Great views
- Fantastic area!
- Spacious apartment with decent sized balcony!
- We will be organizing NBN to our home
- We have most of the furniture sorted but obviously you will need to furnish your bedroom. Rent price can be negotiated if you can assist with general apartment furnishings
- We get keys on Sat 25/06/2016
- 2 Guys (Shane 27 & Keshan 27)
- Both working in Finance (Shane - Investments & Keshan - Oil and gas)
- Shane (me) moved here from VIC (7 months ago) and Kesh from WA (3 weeks ago)
- Hardworking and Driven
- Work 10-12 hour days
- Extremely Social and enjoy good company
- Enjoy our own space at times
- Enjoy good food
- Clean and Tidy
- Easy going
- Enjoy good music (We both have guitars)
- Enjoy having friends over for dinner/drinks/poker/games night
- Want the most out of life
- Enjoy Sport - I actually have a weekly indoor cricket and soccer team
We are looking for:
- Someone who is willing to be more like family rather than a room mate
- Clean and tidy
- Social and fairly easy going
- Someone who can potentially a gym partner
- Someone who likes their quiet time but also a cheeky drink once in a while
Does this sound like you? If you think you will fit in, shoot us a message and we can organize a time to get coffee and have an inspection done.