|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Sunny top floor position overlooking the race course, literally across the road. Conveniently placed no more than a short level stroll to UNSW and the magnificent grounds of Centennial Park. Central location moments away from bus stops, local shops and amenities.
* Large furnished bedroom with built in wardrobe and bookshelf
* Freshly painted bathroom and modern kitchen
* Internal laundry
* Security building
* Combined lounge and dining area
* Lock-up garage and off street parking is available
* Separate bath and shower
* $320/week + Electricity paid quarterly + internet paid monthly + 2 weeks bond
The unit is suitable for a professional. I am looking for someone who is clean, organised, friendly and responsible who will treat it like their home.
Hi my name is Mary, mid 30's who works full time in St Peters as an Office Manager. I'm easy going, love the outdoors, and sociable. I'm not much of a chef but ordering takeaway or reservations is my specialty :) Please feel free to contact me.