|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Sunny top floor position overlooking the race course, literally across the road. Conveniently placed no more than a short level stroll to UNSW and the magnificent grounds of Centennial Park. Central location moments away from bus stops, local shops and amenities.
* Large furnished bedroom with built in wardrobe, Queen size bed and desk
* Freshly painted bathroom, bedroom and modern kitchen
* Internal laundry with dryer
* Security building
* Combined lounge and dining area
* Off street parking is available
* Separate bath and shower
* $340/week + Electricity paid quarterly + 2 weeks bond. Internet and foxtel included in the rent
The unit is suitable for a professional. I am looking for someone who is clean, organised, friendly and responsible who will treat it like their home.
Hi my name is Mary, mid 30's who works full time from Monday to Friday. I'm easy going, love the outdoors, and sociable. I am a big fan of brunch, coffee and Netflix. Please feel free to contact me.