|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
The bedroom is unfurnished but has a decent size built in wardrobe. The spacious three bedroom apartment also comes with a large courtyard, modern open plan living area and a secured access carpark with accessible storage. It is conveniently located within walking distance to the University of Canberra, Calvary Hospital, a convenience store and Café Momo and a short drive into Civic.
Other desirable features:
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Four hotplates and conventional oven
• Slide out rangehood
• Stainless steel smeg dishwasher
• Fully concealed laundry closet with laundry tub, clothes dryer and brand new washing machine
• Built-in wardrobe with full length hanging space and overhead storage
• Adequate lighting in bathroom with dual heat lamps for the cold Canberra winter
• Internet available (approx. $25 per month for unlimited data)
• Electricity paid quarterly
• Your bathroom will be shared with one other female housemate who is very tidy. Features one toilet, spacious shower, basin with underlying storage and laundry closet.
We are two 22 year old female housemates who have recently relocated to Canberra from the Central Coast NSW. We are both full time podiatrists who work long hours throughout the week. Occasionally we both travel back home to be with our families on the weekends so more often then not the place will be all yours. There will be at times though visitors coming down from the Coast.
We are looking for someone who is considerate, friendly and someone to have a chat with. We share the cleaning and there is also the option to share the cooking too however not a necessity. Unfortunately we cannot have pets and our apartment is smoke free. We are looking for someone to stay minimum six months, possibly longer.