|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||2 weeks to 4 weeks|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Room available in large 3 bedroom 2 story house, 2 toilets and 1 bathroom for the month of August. Would only be sharing with 2 others who are studying full time at UWA.
- fully furnished including washing machine, fully functional kitchen with all appliances
- spacious beautiful bathroom
- two toilets, one upstairs and one downstairs.
- split-cycle aircon in living room
- beautiful outdoor patio
- shared carport with plenty of additional street parking if required
- enormous mirrored built-in wardrobe with shelves and hanging space
- room is unfurnished (but previous housemate is willing to sell their bed)
- own split-cycle aircon
- lots of natural light and breeze from window
- recently replaced carpets
The common areas are fully furnished, we also have a washing machine so you don't have to bring your laundry anywhere and we have aircon in the living room for those hot summer days! We have a lovely multi-level back patio great for getting some sun or relaxing with a glass of wine.
The room is 180 a week, bills are extra and we have unlimited internet which is 20 dollars a month each.
We are a:
-5 minute walk from Coles (and all of Claremont Quarter)
-6 minute walk to Claremont station
-20 minute bus ride to UWA (have 4 buses to chose from)
-6 minute drive to cottesloe beach, or 16 minutes by bus.
Perfect for UWA students or young professionals working in the western suburbs, Fremantle or Perth City. With such great transport links you don't need a car, saving money on car insurance, fuel and rego fees.
Looking for a clean, responsible, non-smoking and social and friendly person. Contact me here or wherever else you see the ad if you have any questions or want to check out the place! :)
We are both 20 somethings studying our PhDs at UWA. We are social and like to hang out, occasionally check out bars and restaurants near by and would love if you would join us! We also respect each other's space and privacy.