|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
- Looking for a responsible, over 25 years, female housemate
- minimum 6 month stay
- 109 &; 48 tram stop at the door
- Close to shops, Victoria St and Bridge Rd.
- Quiet, respectful and tidy household
- Small complex, unit on the ground floor with security entrance
- Timber floor boards throughout
- gas cooking
- great water pressure and hot water
- All white goods and kitchen ware supplied
- room can be furnish with double bed &; wardrobe
- fan & heater provided
- wifi, power, gas and water bills not included in rent, shared equally regardless of you being at home or not
- rent paid due the account on the 10th of each month $694
- bond one months rent, $694
- bills can be included in rent, bills approximately $160per month (unlimited wireless internet, gas, water &; power)
Sarah - loves tea, yoga, cycling and books! Works and studies.
Carla - into fitness- cycling, Crossfit etc. Works full-time M to F, 9-5.
We both love food and enjoy a meal together.