|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
- Looking for a responsible, over 27 y/o , female housemate
- minimum 6 month stay
- 109 and 48 tram stop at the door
- Close to shops, Victoria St and Bridge Rd.
- Quiet, respectful and tidy household
- Small complex, unit on the ground floor with security entrance
- Timber floor boards throughout
- gas cooking
- great water pressure and hot water
- All white goods and kitchen ware supplied
- room is furnish with double bed etc. everything in the picture comes with the room.
- linen, blankets, pillows, towels provided
- fan, lamps, heaters, TV, DVD player provided
- wifi, power, gas and water bills not included in rent, shared equally regardless of you being at home or not
- rent paid due in the account on the 10th of each month, $780
- bond one months rent, $780
- bills can be included in rent, bills approximately $180per/person a month (unlimited wireless internet, gas, water and power)
Katrin - loves Melbourne, has been here over 10+ yrs. originally from Estonia. Works full time as a retail manager. She spends most of her free time outdoors or volunteering. She is independent and easy to get along with.
Carla - into fitness; cycling, Crossfit etc. Australian borne. Works full-time in fitness clothing industry, yes discounts are an included extra.
We both love food and Wine and will occasionally enjoy a meal together. Both of us are very busy and respectful of each other's space. We are both tidy and very easy going people.