|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- Central heating
- Off-street parking for one vehicle.
- Very easy access to trams and trains (the house is directly on the tram line, with the nearest train station being a five minute walk).
- Easy access to shops, restaurants and the city via Sydney Road.
- Fully furnished house, with the exception of the bedroom.
- Large wardrobe.
- Attached garage.
- Gas oven and stovetop.
- Unlimited internet allowance.
- Quiet and relaxed atmosphere (this isn't a party house!).
Note that one housemate has a car and currently uses the off-street parking space. It is possible to purchase an on-street parking permit for $30, which is valid for a full year.
Non-smokers only please!
I'm a graduate engineer who will be moving out of Melbourne for work, so I'm looking for a tenant to replace me and continue my lease.
Both of the other tenants (Jono and Stuart) are students (postgraduate Physiotherapy and undergraduate Chemistry, respectively) and have been excellent housemates. Bills are always paid on time and they have been very low stress to live with. They will be staying on for the remainder of the year, with the intention to continue their lease next year.
Stuart's from WA originally, he's in second year at Melbourne uni, and he likes watching AFL (He's a Richmond supporter). Jono has been in Melbourne for several years and enjoys Game of Thrones and mixed netball. He also has a terrible taste in books, according to Stuart.
We're looking for a responsible student or young adult to fill out the house for the remainder of the year.