|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Modern and spacious apartment. I'm looking for a friendly housemate to take up bedroom #2 from the floorplan. It's a sunny bedroom with access to the lounge and kitchen area.
You will have:
- Your very own large bathroom
-room with built in wardrobe
-Reverse ducted air conditioning
-free gym, pool, spa, sauna
-close to Coles
-Close to shops and restaurants
-split the cost of electricity and gas (bill every 2-3 mths)
-unlimited ADSL2+ internet (just $40 per month)
-you will only share the apartment with just another person: me :)
-your bedroom will be unfurnished. The house is furnished
Live in luxury apartments, minutes from Sydney CBD.
You’ll love living in the vibrant community of Zetland, full of restaurants, galleries and shopping, with easy access to the Eastern Beaches. At home you’ll appreciate the privacy, security and convenience of onsite resort-style facilities and building management at your door.
• 2 generous bedrooms with built-in robes
• Luxurious bathrooms
• A modern, open plan layout with free-flowing living areas
• Balcony overlooking landscaped gardens
• Kitchen has stainless steel microwave and integrated dishwasher
• Internal laundry with dryer
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning system
• Security intercom system and secure building access
• Free Indoor aquatic centre access including lap pool, spa and sauna
• Free access to fully-equipped fitness centre exclusive to residents
• Super-fast broadband available at up to 100 Mbps
• Dedicated onsite Building Manager- Chinese speaking available on request
• Onsite security
• Landscaped gardens
LOCATION & LIFESTYLE
• Walking distance to shopping centre
• 4 kilometres from the CBD
• 6km to Eastern Beaches – Coogee, Bronte, Bondi
• 15 min Walk to Green Square Station or 10 min walk to bus to city
• Close to Surry Hills’ shops, restaurants and cafes
• Walking distance to Centennial Park
Please note the attached photos are from the real estate agency. The property has a new coat of painting and just the usual wear and tear.
$360 per week. The weekly rent will stay the same for 1year.
+ split bills (Gas & Electricity) every 2-3 months ( we get 10% off from the bills ) , Internet (monthly at $40).
Unlimited Adsl2+ at 40 per month.
Available June 24 2017 (negotiable)
Parking can be added by $60 extra per week.
Did I say YOUR Own bathroom?
Hi, my name is Gabby. I'm a young finance professional who works in the CBD. I'm sociable, enjoy the odd chat and dinner with my housemates. I'd like a quiet house at night on weekdays. I'm active on the weekend, I go out for a run or out an about having brunch somewhere or a cup of coffee. Would prefer sharing with professionals or students, no pets & no couples please :)
I'm ideally looking for professionals or students who I'd like to see as friends later on :)
Looking forward to hearing from you! Cheers, Gabby