|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Available immediately. Long term would be ideal.
$300 per week, bills not included.
Internet is $30 per month then there's electricity and water.
- 3.6m x 3.1m
- Has a beautiful old fireplace, which means extra storage above on the mantle.
- Newly painted walls
- Aircon in the room
- Massive window, with a lovely green outlook
- Unfurnished (The boxes in the pictures will be gone)
- 2 bedroom semi
- Brand new beautiful BlackButt floors throughout
- Brand new bathroom and laundry.
- Aircon throughout the house
- The house is furnished, including a washing machine/dryer
- Great deck out the back and a herb garden is on its way!
- Rear lane access and lots of parking
- Located in the middle of Leichhardt, 2 minute walk to the popular cafe 'Store' and to the Leichhardt Market town.
- Buses right outside the house go straight to the city and Coogee beach, yay!
- 5 minute walk to the light rail taking you into the city/ Paddys Markets etc
- Very close to the busy Norton St with the Palace cinema, Berkelouw Books and some great bars
- Stone throw away from lots of delicious Italian restaurants and pastry stores!
- Happy to spend time with me and Jaffa, including cooking together, going out for drinks every so often etc. (I'm not looking for just a house mate, but a friend too)
- Reliable with rent
- 26 year old
- Primary school teacher
- Lovely, friendly, kind
- Not massively into partying but I do like going for a drink and seeing friends.
- Loves design, art, gardening and baking
- I try to go on adventures as often as possible... Including bush walks, swims at the beach, trips to the hunter etc.
- I go to the blue mountains quite a lot to visit my mum :)
- Jaffa (aka. Aslan)
- Golden Retriever
- 13 years old
- Beautiful nature