|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
We have one room available from the 21st of August 2016. It is fully furnished, and only 100 metres from Australian Catholic University. The room features:
- double bed with complimentary linen
- bedside table and lamp
- large built-in mirror-door wardrobe
- desk and desk chair
- wall-mounted television
- ceiling fan
You also have access to a fully equipped kitchen, lounge area, outdoor entertainment space, laundry room and two bathrooms. All bills (Electricity, Water, Gardening, NBN Internet, Professional Cleaning of Common Areas) are included in the rent. Strictly no smoking and no pets.
Plentiful street parking is available.
Conveniently located, the house is:
- 100 metres from ACU
- 10 - 15 minute walk to Banyo Train Station, local Woolworths, cafes and other businesses
- 2 minute drive to the Gateway Motorway
- 14km (approximately 20-25 minutes drive) to Brisbane CBD
- 10 minute drive from Brisbane International and Domestic Airports.
- 5 minute walk to the local pub and Bottle-O, as well as McDonalds and other fast food outlets.
Two weeks advance rent is required, and then payment by the week thereafter. Cash in hand is preferred.
Seeking quiet, polite and responsible people for both Long and Short term stays. We welcome local and international students and professionals, of either gender. You will be sharing the space with three other males ranging 18 to 45 years of student and professional backgrounds. They're great guys who enjoy a chat, but respect privacy and noise. A young family resides upstairs however you will not have access to this area and vice-versa.
We require an employment and previous rental reference upon application.