Private room with shared bathroom
|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
Charges for the room
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
A rare opportunity has opened up for a room in a classic Paddington terrace house following one of our housemates decision to move in with her boyfriend! Whilst we are very sad to see her go, we are equally as excited to meet her replacement!
• Centrally located. Walking distance to the CBD, Kings Cross (coles, gyms, etc), Darlinghurst (including Messina), the great pubs and restaurants of Paddington, Surry Hills, Double Bay, Woollahra etc.
• Easy public transport options to the eastern beaches (Bondi and Co at your door stop!)
• BBQ (new), outdoor dining set (new), brand new 6 burner stove top, newly refurbished oven and a fully equipped kitchen ready to go
• Living room fully equipped
• Unrestricted lane way parking options available (free – no permit available)
• Your room has a very sunny private balcony attached to it, whilst the room itself comes with a large wardrobe and built-in shelving. It very comfortably fits a Queen bed as well.
• Your room is able to be provided furnished ($tbc)
• Your move in date is flexible, but before the 20th of July
• Preferably a professional person – that doesn’t mean desk bound (refer Aaron above!)
• Indifferent on age/gender – just be a sociable good person and will get along fine
• Respectful of others
• Clean and tidy
• Happy and positive
• All three remaining housemates have been residing at the property for some time now and are all keen to stay on. Accordingly, we are looking for someone on a long term basis, rather than someone looking for a 6 month stop-gap option.
• Bond is $1,270 and we actually have 2.5 bathrooms
• Internet (unlimited – with recent model wifi router) plus the full Foxtel package set up ($35 per month for both, total bargain!)
• Gas/electricity bills are split evenly every quarter, we always come in at the lower end (between the 1-2 person per household indicator)
• Rent is paid evenly across the year on a monthly basis (note a month is longer than 4 weeks)
• Cleaners – once a fortnight at $90. We split this between two at $45 per month every fortnight. That is, once every two weeks two people pay $45 each, we find this is just easier and means we are never trying to chase 4 people to remember to leave money out. You will be added to Teagan’s cycle
• No real rules – we just ask that you are clean and tidy. By this we mean you clean up after you cook, if you make a mess you mop it up and the like, so basically if your house trained we will get along fine
• No issues with having partners over for sleep overs etc, we just ask that they don’t turn into a full time housemate – try and keep it to 3 or 4 times a week and all is well
• Lease is current until 1 May 2017. You will be required to be accepted by the real estate agent and complete bond transfer forms etc.
Any questions or if you would like to arrange a viewing, please contact us. Text message is preferred and I will get back to you. In your text, if you could please let us know a little bit about you and what you’re thinking regarding a move in date that would be great! The ideal plan is a block of weekend viewings this Saturday (25 June 2016).
• Aaron (33)
o Hailing from Melbourne initially, this man has travelled the world working in various exclusive 5 star establishments, including a recently reopened highly respected Sydney venue. You won’t meet anyone able to cook or make a drink as solid as him. Works nights mainly, although I can guarantee you won’t notice him coming and going when he leaves and gets home from shifts. You’ll also learn more than a thing or two about food and alcohol! Sydney based for three years now.
• Teagan (30)
o Perth girl, loves her west coast eagles, clean living gym junkie lifestyle. Spends most of the weekends out and about enjoying a wine and dinner. Don’t mention the Cavs win in game 7 and I’m sure you guys will get along fine. Professional working Monday-Friday for a global firm in the city. Sydney based for 1.5 years.
• Andrew (28)
o Brisbane boy, loves the reds, wallabies and sharkies. Gets emotional watching rugby/cricket, otherwise loves gym, clean living and heading out and about around Sydney. Professional working Monday-Friday in the city for a global firm. Sydney based for 2.5 years.
We are all happy, social and easy to get along with roomies. We have busy work/life schedules and are often out and about. We are looking for someone who will fit in with our laid back vibe and keep our house a happy home.