Private room with shared bathroom
|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 weeks|
Charges for the room
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
We are four housemates in our 30's looking for someone clean and respectful to share with us.
The room is medium sized - easily fits a double bed, desk and a wardrobe and has large corner windows.
It's available on the 18th of February.
The room is $130 per week INCLUDING ALL BILLS - internet, electricity, water, gas, garden maintenance and cleaning products.
The house is a large Queenslander in the heart of Bulimba with a big back yard, BBQ, back deck, vegie garden and one cat.
The house is located just one block from Oxford St shops, cafes, bars and supermarkets. It is in a quiet yet convenient location.
- 5 minutes walk to Bulimba Ferry
- 2 minutes walk to the closest bus stop
- 5 minutes walk (or less) to Oxford St
- 7 minutes walk (or less) to Woolworths
- One bus ride away to Morningside Train Station
- One bus ride away from the city (bus 230 & bus 232) or catch the ferry to Riverside or to Teneriffe and take the 199 or the City Glider into the City.
We are chilled out, clean, organised, respectful and friendly.
We are looking for someone who is house trained, respectful, friendly and easy going :)
No no pets and no couples please.
We'd love to hear from you! Write to us and tell us a little bit about yourself and we will be in touch!
We are all independent and responsible and get along well - it is a friendly, comfortable place to live with plenty of private and social space.