|Room Type||Room shared with others|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Located in West Melbourne, we are found in a quiet area on the city fringe just off the CBD on Spencer Street. Very close walking distance from trains, trams, buses. Close to restaurants, shopping and banking, parks and walking distance to RMIT and Victoria Markets. This place is ideal for those who work or study in the city and Docklands, but do not want the sounds of trams, trains and traffic all day long.
The apartment itself is very comfortable with 5 metre high ceilings and polished floorboards.
Your bedroom will be a fully furnished bedroom with a Single bed, a desk and wardrobes with lots of storage space. Bedding is provided, so all you need are your clothes (optional), your boots and your motorcycle.
We are looking for 2 people for the room. Couple and friends share is welcome!
We are looking for 2 people to move in. Couple or friends share is welcome.
Rent is $195 per person per week. Rent includes all utilities including internet, electricity, water, gas and sewerage and waste removal. Rent is paid 4weeks in advance. Two weeks bond will be required.
• CCD security entrance with video intercom,
• undercover parking
• storage cage
• Two bathrooms with a separate toilet main bathroom with a separate shower and spa bath.
• Fully equipped modern kitchen with gas range stove and powerful range hood, microwave, fridge, kettle, toaster, oven, rice⁄pressure cooker, blenders, mixers, Scanpan cookware, Nespresso coffee machines, sous vide circulator (yeah we do that here) Rotisserie BBQ spit
• laundry with front loader and dryer.
• entertainment devices; unlimited 24Mbit ADSL 2+ wifi, PS3, Wii U, XBOX 360, PC, Full HD projectors with up to six metre screen. (Yes it is like a cinema in here at night)
• balcony with outdoor furniture, so you can join us while we catch a tan or even have a BBQ.
be quick and arrange an inspection. Short stay is welcome so come and say hello
We have seven lovely people here! (include you!)
We are looking for some fun people who are not too serious but respect others life, responsible and like to have a good discussion about food, travel, film, music or just life in general.