|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 2 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
**Note: ** Before reading know that you will be sharing two showers that are inside of someone's bedroom. In other words you will have to access the shower by entering into someone else's bedroom.
The bedroom also doesn't have any windows that are open to the outside.
Hey guys, up for rent is my room in a great share house located at 30A Station St, Newtown. The house is at a great location close to the Newtown train station, Foodworks, we have a service station right behind the house (accessible through the garage), and are a stone's throw away from a post office.
As for house amenities, you have access to all things in the communal areas which include:
- Living Room with 50" TV, Playstation 4, Apple Tv, Chromecast, Gigantic memory foam bean bag, and stereo system.
- Kitchen and Dining Area, with 6 seating Dining table.
- Downstairs bathroom.
- Laundry Room with Washer, we also have two drying racks.
- Garden with Seating Area and Barbecue.
- Garage which gives us access to Bailey St.
The bills are around $15 - $20 extra per week.
The housemates are awesome people and you will find they will soon end up being your best mates. We're all fun and outgoing people who love house excursions and love hanging out and watching movies. For those looking for our age, we are in our mid to late 20s.