|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
One unfurnished room is available in modern 2-bedroom apartment for $240/week. The rest of the apartment is mostly furnished though I will do my best to accommodate any other furniture you might have.
- Central inner South location, 10 mins walk (5 mins drive) from Fyshwick Markets, Kingston Shops and Kingston Foreshore
- Close to bus stops, Manuka and Griffith shops
- Near new apartment with washing machine, dishwasher, dryer, intercom and reverse-cycle air conditioning in the living room
- Main bathroom to yourself
- Cosy living space with a comfy modular sofa and room for a TV if you have one (otherwise happy to put my TV in the living room)
- Quality kitchen with plenty of storage space, though my housemate is taking her fridge so if you have one that would be a bonus
- Secure underground carpark and plenty of visitor car parking
Please no pets, couples or smokers.
Available 7 August.
I am a friendly, easy-going, tidy and considerate mid-20s female professional looking for someone like-minded who enjoys a good chat but is also independent.
I enjoy travelling, keeping active, watching TV shows, games nights and looking out for fun and different things to do. I like exploring all the great bushwalks around Canberra.
Please get in touch if you are interested :)