|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
My wonderful housemate is moving interstate so I am looking for another friendly, respectful and clean housemate.
One unfurnished room, your own bathroom and a secure carpark is available. The apartment gets morning sun and the room can fit a double or queen bed with bedside tables (or drawers/shelf) and has a built-in mirrored robe and two large windows.
The rest of the apartment is mostly furnished though I will do my best to accommodate any other furniture you might have.
- Apartment is only a few years old with a washing machine, dishwasher, dryer, intercom and reverse-cycle air conditioning in the living room (the furniture in the living room has changed a bit, new photo coming...)
- Main bathroom to yourself
- Cosy living space with a comfy modular sofa and room for a TV if you have one (otherwise happy to put my TV in the living room)
- Quality kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space, though my housemate is taking her fridge so if you have one that would be a bonus
- Secure underground carpark and plenty of visitor car parking
- Central inner South location, 10 mins walk (5 mins drive) from Fyshwick Markets, Kingston Shops and Kingston Foreshore
- Close to bus stops, Manuka and Griffith shops
Please no pets, couples or smokers.
Available 26 August (date is flexible into early September).
I am a friendly, easy-going, tidy, reliable and considerate mid-20s female professional looking for someone like-minded who enjoys a good chat but is also independent.
I enjoy travelling, being active, bushwalking, watching TV shows, games nights and keeping busy with friends and finding new and fun things to do.
Please get in touch if you are interested :)