|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||1 week to 2 weeks|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
-Super fast 100/40 NBN internet connection
- Balcony with a beautiful view
- Mirrored wardrobe
- Huge windows with blinds in your room (control your natural lights) and the living room
-Queen Size bed
- Furnished, tidy flat: just bring your stuff and settle in!
- Salt, sugar, cooking oils, some seasonings to use for cooking, shampoo,conditioner, body wash, toilet paper, laundry detergent, dish washer detergent
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- European laundry machine
- Big fridge
- No living room person
- Free tram zone
-Using a dishwasher
- Great location very close to CBD and two train stations( southern cross station and flag staff) and tram stops for routes 30, 70, 75, 86, 35
- Short, safe walk to Southern Cross Station
- Quiet envirnment
- Mature and nice flat mates
We are a friendly and clean international couple in our twenties and currently living in a brand new apartment just a stone's throw from Southern Cross station since this March.
We are visiting family/friends in Europe from 26th of June to 29th of july and are looking for a couple to stay in our room( 26th of June to 30th of june or 17th to 28th of July( we will get rid of our items so you can store yours in the room) and share the flat with a couple, our lovely french and chilean(Australian) flat mates while we are away. They are in their 20s and early 30s and tidy, easygoing and nice. We all love good food and a glass of wine, talking with each other and are up for a chat.
The rent is $390 per week for two people or $340 for a single person including bills and, cooking oils, cooking seasoning (basically you will be using our cooking stuff)and, should be paid upfront ,and the deposit is 2 weeks of rent and deposit will be sent back at the end of stay.
All utility bills are included and toilet paper, laundry detergent, dishwasher detergent are all provided. The rent must be paid on time while you stay in our apartment( NO EXCEPTION)