|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 weeks|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Fully furnished house in Boondall.
01) Timber cottage lowset on stumps
02) One full bathroom and an additional toilet room, both shared.
03) Surrounding yard, simple picket fence
04) Off-street parking & gated parking
05) Unlimited internet (ADSL 2+ with TPG)
06) 15-minute drive to Brisbane Airport via M1
07) 12-minute drive to ACU
08) 10-minute walk or 2-minute drive to Boondall train station
09) Several bus stop within walking distance
10) 5-minute drive to Taigum Square and Taigum Village Shopping Centers
11) Other shopping areas in Boondall and Deagon within 1.5 km
12) 15-minute walk to Brisbane Entertainment Centre and Boondall Wetlands
13) Easy access to the Gateway Motorway and Sandgate Road
14) Rent + electricity + internet are all included at $145/week/tenant.
15) Sorry, no additional pets. I have two well-behaved and friendly small dogs living here.
16) The available bedroom is 3.6m x 2.86 m (10.2 square m) and can comfortably fit a queen-size bed.
P.S.: The spare bedroom IS NOT FURNISHED. The pictures are for reference only.
A little bit about me: Postgraduate student, dog lover, healthy lifestyle, foodie, night owl.
I am a respectful, caring, tidy guy aiming at offering a comfortable living space for everyone here. House chores are fairly divided and rules are to be followed but am always open to suggestions and changing.
I am looking for a respectful, responsible and clean housemate who pays rent on time, looks after the house and everything they find here, and cleans up spontaneously on a regular basis.
We all enjoy a peaceful, no-fuss living so I need somebody with a mature outlook on life.
My dogs will eventually warm up to you and make great company. They are fully house-trained and very friendly.