|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 weeks|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Fully furnished house in Boondall.
01) Lowset timber cottage on stumps, located in a quiet, low-traffic neighborhood.
02) Air conditioning available in living room and kitchen.
03) Unlimited NBN internet.
04) Off-street parking & gated parking.
05) Rent + electricity + internet are all included at $145/week/tenant.
06) The available bedroom has a ceiling fan, is 3.6m x 2.86m (10.2 square meters), and can comfortably fit a queen-size bed. The carpet has just been steam-cleaned.
07) One full bathroom and an additional toilet room, both shared.
08) Surrounding yard, simple picket fence.
09) 15-minute drive to Brisbane Airport via M1.
10) 12-minute drive to ACU.
11) 10-minute walk or 2-minute drive to and from Boondall railway station.
12) Several bus stop within walking distance.
13) 5-minute drive to Taigum Square and Taigum Village Shopping Centers.
14) Other shopping areas in Boondall and Deagon within 1.5 km.
15) 15-minute walk to Brisbane Entertainment Centre and Boondall Wetlands.
16) Easy access to the Gateway Motorway and Sandgate Road.
17) Sorry, no additional pets. I have two well-behaved and friendly small dogs living here.
P.S.: The available bedroom IS NOT FURNISHED. The pictures are for reference only.
A little bit about me: Postgraduate student, dog lover, healthy lifestyle, sports fan, foodie, night owl. I am a respectful and tidy guy offering a comfortable living space at a very affordable price. House chores are fairly split between tenants.
I am looking for a responsible and clean housemate with good manners who pays rent on time, who looks after the house and everything they find in here, and who cleans up spontaneously on a regular basis. We all enjoy a peaceful, no-fuss living and that is why I would like sharing with somebody who has a mature outlook on life.
My dogs will eventually warm up to you and make great company. They are very friendly and fully house-trained.
|Ton Luck Chinese & Takeaway||~ 3 min walk|
|Orsino's Byo Steak Hut||~ 3 min walk|
|Maharani Indian Restaurant||~ 3 min walk|
|Pop Up Cafe Espresso||~ 5 min walk|
|Blue Crystal Takeaway||~ 7 min walk|
|Golden Bamboo Restaurant||~ 14 min walk|
|Sue's Korner Bakery||~ 14 min walk|
|Sues Korner Karvery||~ 14 min walk|
|Big Dad's Pies||~ 22 min walk|
|Chands Curry Hut||~ 24 min walk|
|Thai Sa-Bai Take Away & Restaurant||~ 24 min walk|
|The Coffee Club Taigum||~ 24 min walk|
|Sandgate Rd at Boondall School, stop 20||~ 4 min walk|
|Landsboro Ave at Landsboro, stop 20a||~ 4 min walk|
|Roghan Rd at Roghan East near Sovereign Pl||~ 6 min walk|
|Roscommon Rd at Roscommon East, stop 64/19||~ 6 min walk|
|Roscommon Rd at Roscommon East, stop 19/64||~ 6 min walk|
|Aberdeen Pde at Boondall station||~ 9 min walk|
|Roghan Rd near Lindeman St||~ 10 min walk|
|Sandgate Rd at Iceworld, stop 23/24||~ 10 min walk|
|Sandgate Rd at Iceworld, stop 24||~ 12 min walk|
|Holme Ave near Eton Ave||~ 13 min walk|
|Muller Rd at Boondall West near Hayman St||~ 13 min walk|
|Muller Rd at Boondall West near Futuna St||~ 13 min walk|
|Boondall||~ 10 min walk|
|North Boondall station||~ 12 min walk|
|IGA Boondall||~ 13 min walk|
|LSA Trading PTY Ltd.||~ 14 min walk|
|Woolworths Taigum||~ 24 min walk|
|Coco Food Mart||~ 24 min walk|
|Taigum Discount Fruit Barn Market||~ 25 min walk|