|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 weeks|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Unfurnished bedroom in a furnished Boondall house
01) Lowset timber cottage on stumps, located in a quiet, low-traffic neighborhood.
02) Air conditioning available in living room and kitchen.
03) Unlimited NBN internet.
04) Off-street parking & gated parking.
05) Rent + electricity + internet are all included at $145/week/tenant.
06) The available bedroom has a ceiling fan, is 3.6m x 2.86m (10.2 square meters), and can comfortably fit a queen-size bed. The carpet has just been steam-cleaned.
07) One full bathroom and an additional toilet room, both shared.
08) Surrounding yard, simple picket fence.
09) 15-minute drive to Brisbane Airport via M1.
10) 12-minute drive to ACU.
11) 10-minute walk or 2-minute drive to and from Boondall railway station.
12) Several bus stop within walking distance.
13) 5-minute drive to Taigum Square and Taigum Village Shopping Centers.
14) Other shopping areas in Boondall and Deagon within 1.5 km.
15) 15-minute walk to Brisbane Entertainment Centre and Boondall Wetlands.
16) Easy access to the Gateway Motorway and Sandgate Road.
17) Sorry, no additional pets. I have two well-behaved and friendly small dogs living here.
P.S.: The available bedroom IS NOT FURNISHED. The pictures are for reference only.
A little bit about me: Professional, dog lover, healthy lifestyle, sports fan, foodie, night owl. I am a respectful and tidy guy offering a comfortable living space at a very affordable price. House chores are fairly split between tenants.
I am looking for a responsible and clean housemate with good manners who pays rent on time, who looks after the house and everything they find in here, and who cleans up spontaneously on a regular basis. We all enjoy a peaceful, no-fuss living and that is why I would like sharing with somebody who has a mature outlook on life.
My dogs will eventually warm up to you and make great company. They are very friendly and fully house-trained.